Friday, June 6, 2008

What Makes a Coffee House, is Just the Beans?


Alright, for those that like a good Coffee House, what makes a Coffee House great?

What makes it a home away from home, actually living up to it's name...Coffee House?

What are key elements that make you keep going back to your favorite CH?

What Are some things you wish they did or wish they do not do?

Where is a good location for a CH?

What is the average age(s) that are drawn to a CH?


There are probably more questions to be asked, I am asking for the simple reason, I am planning on opening one in the next 5 years. So I need good input to help me develop a great business that is more than just a business. I want to only do this if it will impact the Kingdom of God for spreading the Gospel to all people. Let me know what you all think?

No comments: